Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Highlights from #29, and Sneak Peek at the Garage Sale!

Sommer from Designer Garden, you know my Bestie, and I had a garage sale.  Not your average garage sale, but an "Upcycled Sale".  We did a pretty good job too, here are some pics.  You can check out her blog for some befores on things too.


I'm sure I'm doing something important here, counting money?  Or trying to get the top off my wine cooler?

Top of the white dresser, Sommer did a great job with this and the chairs.  I helped paint everything, but wasn't around for the top of the dresser and the stripes on the seats. 

Don't you love the foot board coat wrack we designed!  It's still available!  Hint.  Hint.

This is Kloey, Sommer's Miss Middle.  Isn't she the cutest lemonade sales person you ever saw!

How cute is the lemonade stand Sommer made? 

Okay so that was the garage sale, more or less.  We worked our butts off, Sommer more than me.  I would have worked harder, but I had to keep coming home to get my kids!  I don't want to know what I spent in gas that week.  Yikes!  I need to move closer to her, or she needs to move back over here!  (again, hint. hint.)



Okay, now for the Highlights from last weeks party.

Dreaming in Color lined this already very cool cooler...Really cool don't ya think?

How amazing is this dress form?  Yeah, pretty amazing.  Thanks to A Few Pennies, for sharing this with us.

Artsy VaVa made this super cool canvas.  I looks just like a sheet of notebook paper, how fun!
So there you have it, grab a button if you like, thanks for partying with me! 

xx


3 comments:

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

Thanks so much for the feature Tammy!
dreaming-n-color.blogspot.com

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you so much for featuring my notebook paper canvas. Thanks, too, for hosting the great parties!

Sommer said...

I vote for you to move up here. You are always up here to go to stores etc... anyhow. If I moved back down there where it snows more we would just be driving back up here all the time anyhow! Hello we can walk to Ikea from my house!
Love the pics, please email them to me =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails