Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Now what to do with it???

I wish I had a project to share, but I don't....something that included paint...even glue...I really need to get in gear.  R.E.A.L.L.Y. 

Okay, so not a project, but I do have this G.R.E.A.T. find!  Now what to do with it, other than the obvious.  Clean it, that is. 


It's huge too, 38 inches of tool box, and heavy.

So I'm stuck on what to do with, so it gets to sit here....until, you know, whenever.  Inspiration should strike soon, hopefully. 

Well, I'm off to visit Stanley, this is the last visit.  Next week he comes home!  Maybe I'll ask him what to do with it?  He looks smart and creative, what do you think?




4 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is a fabulous find! If I didn't have a black thumb I would turn it into an herb garden.

Maury @ Life on Mars said...

Love it! What about using it for dried flowers (like hydrangeas). I think it would be gorgeous. Similar to this: http://pinterest.com/pin/61901685/
but even more rustic.

DearHelenHartman said...

Don't ask Stanley what to do with it - he'll say - dog food trough! He's a cutie and love the box, but no ideas about what to do.

Sam | Away She Went said...

Don't ask Stanley...he'll chew up the corner then poop on it! You don't even want to know what Ringo did to my bookcase this morning...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails